The price set forth on our website are known as pre-order prices and are based on the market value at the current point in time. We adjust the price 1-2 days before the actual release to match the new current market value. When committing to a purchase, the pre-order price is agreed upon to protect both the buyer and the seller regardless of the market changes. This means if the price of the item goes lower than the original preorder price we do not give reimbursements for the difference. Likewise if on release the price of the item is higher than the original preorder price, we do not ask for extra payment from customers to cover the difference. Therefore, no adjustment is made for individuals who decided to commit to any preorder price and are seeking partial reimbursement based on unpredictable changing market prices.
By placing a pre-order with ProjectCCG you are agreeing to all terms and conditions set forth below.
- Pre-Order products are items which you have the chance to purchase in preview from a new collection. It means that the item is still in production when ordered and not immediately available for sell.
- The advantage of buying pre-orders is that you can guarantee the quantity/item you want without running the risk that it runs out and/or spikes in price as soon as it is available at our store.
- In order to have your Pre-Order items guaranteed, payment must be paid in full for said items. Pre-Orders do not 100% mean you will receive your items. We are still subject to distributor allocation ourselves, and as such we only list on our website as much as we believe we can fulfill for our customers.
- When checking out make sure ALL items in your cart are only Pre-Order products. Any items added in the same cart with Pre-Order products will not be shipped until the Pre-Order products are shipped, even if in stock.
- Pre-Order products are shipped as soon as we receive our shipment from distributors.
- We will notify you the within 24 hours after the release date if a Pre-Order product is delayed.
- Pre-Order allocation is handled on a first come first serve basis. In the case that we are unable to fulfill your order, we will issue you a full refund.
- In the case of a refund requested for a Pre-Order product within:
- 24 hours: Refunded with a 5% deduction of Grand Total
- 2 weeks: Refunded with a 15% deduction of Grand Total
- 1 month: Refunded with a 50% deduction of Grand Total