Skip to content
Skip to side menu
- Mail days are Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. If an order is placed on Wednesday, Saturday, or Sunday they roll over to the next mail day that would follow
- Primary carrier is USPS
- Orders placed after 1pm are moved to next mail day.
- Example: An order placed on Monday at 1:30 pm would be shipped out on Tuesday and an order placed on Tuesday 1:30pm would be shipped out on Thursday.
- Mail is delivered to the appropriate postal service by 4pm and destination arrival times vary on location.
- Unless switching between shipping options, single cards who total up to a value of $25 or less after tax are sent in a toploader(s) (6 cards per top loader) and shipped via USPS postage stamp letter.
- Single cards who total up to a value of more than $20 after tax are sent out in a toploader(s) (6 cards per top loader) and shipped in a bubble mailer via USPS with tracking included.
- Larger packages, such as sealed boxes, figuring boxes, etc, are shipped out in larger boxes along with a tracking number.
- Shipping is offered to the continental United States only.
- We do not ship internationally whatsoever
- We are always happy to answer any questions regarding a shipment either through phone or by email. (Add how when emails are replied to and what hours we answer questions through phone
- Shipping costs vary on size/dimensions of item being shipped. Larger and more heavier items cost more to ship.
- Available shipping options are as follows: overnight, standard, air mail, international, domestic only, etc.)